About the tech and gaming category

discuss video games and technology!

As a result of this and other comments and other threads, for this thread…

Exciting News, Rabbit Community!

Me and my sister were thinking and came up with an incredible idea brewing that we believe you’ll love – introducing “Bits from Rabbits,” an augmented reality (AR) game designed exclusively for your Rabbit R1 platform. We’re envisioning a game that blends the magic of AR, the thrill of RPG mechanics, and a sprinkle of surprise and fun at every turn.

:rabbit: Bits from Rabbits - A New Adventure Awaits!

Game Concept:
“Bits from Rabbits” invites players into an immersive world where they use Rabbit R1’s AI vision to complete daily quests and gather virtual bits. The game merges AR, geo-catching, and RPG elements to strengthen your character and level up.

Target Audience: All Rabbit R1 users and gaming enthusiasts.

Key Features:

1. Augmented Reality Exploration:

• Discover and interact with virtual rabbits hidden in real-world locations.
    • Use the Rabbit R1’s camera and AI to uncover surprises in your surroundings.
  2. RPG Elements with S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Stats:

• Enhance your character using the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system (Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, Luck).
    • Engage in turn-based battles using strategic RPG mechanics.
  3. Daily Quests and Trivia:

• Complete fun and challenging daily quests to earn bits.
    • Solve riddles and trivia to progress and unlock special rewards.
  4. PvP and Auto-Generated Dungeons:

• Battle other players in exciting turn-based combat.
    • Explore auto-generated dungeons for solo adventures, similar to roguelike games.

Surprises and Fun Elements:

• Random Events: Encounter unexpected events that offer rewards or challenges, keeping the gameplay fresh and exciting.
  • Special Items: Discover rare and unique items hidden around the world.
  • Evolving Quests: Experience quests that change based on your in-game actions and decisions.
  • Community Challenges: Participate in community-wide events to unlock exclusive content and rewards.

Monetization Strategy:

• In-App Purchases: Buy cosmetic items, power-ups, and premium content.
  • Ad-Supported Free Version: Enjoy the game for free with optional ad removal via purchase.
  • Subscription Model: Gain access to exclusive features and benefits with a monthly subscription.

Marketing and Promotion:

• Leverage social media platforms to engage with our target audience.
  • Partner with influencers and gaming communities.
  • Conduct pre-launch events and beta tests to generate buzz.

Testing and QA:

• Implement rigorous testing procedures to ensure a smooth and bug-free experience.
  • Collect feedback from early testers to refine and improve the game.

Development Timeline:

• Q1: Concept development and initial design.
  • Q2: Prototype creation and internal testing.
  • Q3: Alpha release and feedback collection.
  • Q4: Beta release, bug fixing, and polishing.
  • Release Date: Planned for Q1 next year. :joy:

Budget and Resources:

• Estimated costs include development, marketing, testing, and miscellaneous expenses.
  • Explore funding options and potential partnerships to support our efforts.

Join the Adventure!
Imagine a game that turns your everyday surroundings into a playground of discovery and excitement. Picture battling friends, solving mysteries, and uncovering hidden treasures, all while leveling up your Rabbit R1 character. Sounds fun, right?

We want to hear from you! Share your thoughts, suggestions, and excitement for “Bits from Rabbits.” Together, we can make this game a reality. Let’s build something amazing for the Rabbit R1 community!

Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to embark on a new adventure with “Bits from Rabbits!”

:rabbit2::video_game::sparkles:

random thought: you can play in terminal mode :firecracker:

these games ideas seem wonderful and i would love to see them and truthfully play them maybe r1 could have a market place for games and things like that. I am just wondering the vision for gaming on this R1 does anyone else vision the games working offline? i would hope so and well just hope they make games that work offline and online if possible just my two cents thrown in.