rabbitOS release notes

OTA has landed! Check top post for the release notes.

6 Likes

So, weā€™ve just completely abandoned the LAM again. Unless creating a song is considered an action.

I got it! Since every time we interact, we can call it an action, then letā€™s just call that the action model!!!

And further down the rabbit-hole we donā€™t go.

5 Likes

@simon hooray for the 24h togglešŸ„³.
This feels so much better!!!

Although still missing the Celcius/Metric system toggle. Kind of feeling these would go hand in hand.

20 Likes

Messing around with the OTA, anybody have any success using suno to get songs without lyrics? Seems like it currently dislikes prompts that donā€™t fill in the lyrics field.

IIRC suno has a setting for ā€œinstrumentalā€ generations that exclude the lyrics field, but its entirely possible I just need to adjust how I give the command.

3 Likes

Try prompting it for a Beat rather than a Song? I am trying this currently. It did not work still got a song with lyrics. Hmmm.

1 Like

Yeah we donā€™t support that - yet! Logged as a future improvement.

6 Likes

yes please, would mean a lot for europeans and all other user of Celsius and Metrics like Kg and Meter

12 Likes

I would find this way more useful as instrumental than for with vocals. I might even use it for work if we could could hit that instrumentals switch.

4 Likes

After the update nothing seems to work. R1 gives replies only on 10% of my qustions, just does nothing. Tried MobileNetwork and Wifi-network. This is a bit disappointing for me. Still disconnects from Spotify all the time because of SpotifyĀ“s fraud detection due to ā€œLogin from the USAā€. And what is ā€œFahrenheitā€ ? A relict from the past ? 80% of the world using a metric system. :wink:

3 Likes

Missing features:

• Alarm
  • Calender
  • Notification
  • Memorize tasks
  • Generate image using Midjourney (not working for me with subscription)

When can we exept these small but functional features.

15 Likes

Please add advanced wifi setting like
proxy abilities, also where can i find the terminal commands?

3 Likes

Agreed, These features, along with a timer or Pomo would be nice additions to the rabbit.

6 Likes

I Simon, itā€™s automatic or we have to do something?
Tks

1 Like

Ohh and can you fix scroll wheel. Scrolling down works ā€œokayā€ but when scrolling back up you will go to the top of the page.

3 Likes

Would we be able to add email so the rabbit can reply or read email back?

14 Likes

Weā€™re definitely thinking about a way to implement this!

7 Likes

The rabbit right now is fantastic but Iā€™m so so excited for the possibilities that get added. Iā€™m not really sure what exactly I want from it but whatever comes next Iā€™m so ready for. Great job rabbit team!

5 Likes

It would be a nice ability to take a video of a floor plan and have a map drawn out from the video. I believe there is a similar tool developed by Matterport Inc. The benefit of having this, even if the result is rough or inaccurate, would be to design a working feng-shui.

5 Likes

It works perfectly for me, but iĀ“m not able to re listen the song on rabbit after createdā€¦
Songs are available at Suno website

2 Likes

Hi there, just got my R1ā€¦
First impression isā€¦ Itā€™s a weird little thing. :slight_smile:
For fixing the Fahrenheit Topic simply ask for the weather forecast in the metric System. I did that twice and on the third call for the weather forecast without any additional info it immediately replied in metricā€¦ Tadaa.

My six year old daughter had a lot of fun trying German English translations today, repeating back to the R1 to see if she is understood. To me, this ā€œbabelsfishā€ capability of the R1 has (nearly) already made it worth it.

10 Likes