r1 EU sales expansion 🌍

hey everyone!

we’re excited to announce today that r1 availability has expanded across the European Union, and to officially announce that all new r1 orders globally will ship within three business days.
you can read our full press release here!

with over 100,000 r1 sales globally, one-third of those devices have been purchased in Europe, and r1 is now available in 32 countries worldwide, including the entire EU (with the exception of Malta).

here on our community forum, we’ve already started to see users in different countries create their own country-specific threads to unite their local communities, with topics dedicated to r1 usage in France, The Netherlands, Italy, Australia, Germany, Belgium, Spain and more.

as we continue to grow in different markets, we look forward to expanding our presence, products and services to make r1 not just the best AI native device, but the one with the most global presence and diverse community too, and we thank you for being a part of it!

10 Likes

Thats really great news. You see - to give the costumers a smooth experience the adaption of other languages ist important. I am shure, you guys have this on mind:) We love to talk to rabbit in our languages. I hope the voices will be as good as the english one - she is superb.

3 Likes

I think that’s really great news @simon, but in order for r1 to be the best IA native device, the most important thing is probably that it is as easy to use as possible and above all, that all users can use it without knowledge about it. Unfortunately, that is not the case at the moment. Around 50% of all users currently have problems with the usability and the sometimes lacking intuitive usability. Therefore, I think the focus in further development should definitely be on this important topic. Absolutely, because your goals cannot be achieved without it. I am unfortunately certain of that. And I really don’t like it when I end up being right with such assumptions.

2 Likes

It is very good that you are taking Europe faster, but you are arriving without languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German… You are wrong again. And the worst thing is that when you realize it, it will be too late to rectify because an app will come out that will do the same thing…

3 Likes

congrats on expanding through europe – looking forward to see more people enjoy r1 and excited for upcoming updates.

:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Really great to hear that Europe is growing for rabbit, it means that not everything will be USA focused. I for one am looking forward to more local features for the UK.

2 Likes

Please read this! Thank you!

Well, if Rabbit is truly keen on expanding worldwide, they really need to give us the option of defaulting answers in the metric system such as Celsius. :grimacing:

Is kinda annoying that I have to tell it all the time to do so.

4 Likes