Magic Camera "Freestyle" Photos Thread

Thought like the other thread for the pixelated photos thread

I thought this thread could be dedicated to just “Freestyle” versions to show images and give people ideas what you can ask it.

The r1 has added a new dimension of fun for us.

Please add your images and requests to give other people ideas

Here is a photo where my son did a selfie -
“Take a photo and turn half of my face into a robot like Terminator that just got shot Pass in the face. With metal on one side of my face.”

Then took a photo across the road of a tree and asked - “Take a photo of this tree and have lots of snakes hanging.”

then asked to turn our local life guard tower - “Take a photo of this and make it steampunk.”

Then took a photo of our dog - “Take a picture and turn it into a sketch.”

Asked to turn my computer into a Steampunk version - “Take a photo of this and make it steampunk.”

6 Likes

The pictures from my previous post were not freestyle and the original photos were from my own physical artwork, but these new photos are freestyle:

Take a picture of my friend and transform it him into a dog person.

Take a picture of my friend and transform him into pineapple human form. Human pineapple guitarist.

Take a picture and transform all my friends into different animals. Very strange and bizarre animals inspired by humanoid animals.

Take a picture of my friend who is a drummer. And transform him into an imperial eagle.

Take a picture and transform this dog into a transformer robot.

Take a picture of my friend and transform it into Victorian style. With silver punk.

3 Likes

5 Likes

@Scr81 what was the request with the lego scene ?

What was the request for the dog @Afaces

and also the pineapple guy - did you go to a concept and then ask the request or a photo of photo ?

1 Like

In this thread, all the pictures are live shots taken in ‘Freestyle’ mode during my last musical jam yesterday.

I’ve also edited my post to include the prompts I used. Adding the text prompts associated with each picture is a nice touch for this thread.

@Afaces thanks for the edits - very cool effects

The results of this r1 blow me away with this sort of thing.

1 Like

Bowser Darko

2 Likes

Take a picture of the office’s meeting room and transform it into a vibrant ring. Envision the long conference table as a colorful type rope with playful circus animals like elephants, lions, and a robotic monkey, balancing and performing tricks atop it. Replace the standard office chair with whimsical oversized clown chairs, each painted in bright colors

3 Likes

“Take a photo of this dog and turn it into a transformer robot dog.”

1 Like

“Take a photo of my son and make him super muscly.”

1 Like

Loving your guys creativity with prompts! Giving me lots of ideas to try out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Take a picture, And reimagine me as a drawing of a female ginger geeky nerd surrounded by gadgets and LEGO and plushies and with a golden retriever sat next to her”

It created the teenager i think i wish I’d been. :rofl:

1 Like

“Can you make this keyboard look like grass?”

1 Like

that is cool, I tried that one and the rabbit heard me for Brass instead of Grass. - “Can you make this keyboard look like brass?”

Thats cool!

Check this out. I took a picture of a white wall and said
“Can you make this a futuristic city in space with neon lights?”

2 Likes

I recently experimented with this tool r1 Magic Camera Text Prompter - dotJustin @justin to create and display a haiku. I then used the Rabbit R1’s AI Vision feature to capture the haiku in real-time using the Magic Camera Freestyle mode. :smile: @TheOneRonG

Check out the results below:

1. Haiku Capture

1- Transformed Haiku
    “Take a picture and generate an oil painting of a dense moonlit forest The scene should be serene yet mysterious. With long shadows, cast by tall trees and a subtle mist hanging in the air.”

2. Haiku Capture

2- Transformed Haiku
    “Take a picture and transform it in a impressionistic style of a large forest merging with a futuristic cityscape. The digital sequence intertwined with binds and branches glowing with a soft, ethereal light. Show the harmony between nature and technology as if they are dancing together in a symphony of coexistence. This scene should convey a sense of unity and balance between the natural and digital worlds.”

3. Haiku Capture

3- Transformed Haiku
    Take a picture and create an image that showcases the rabbit r one evolving from a simple device into a personalized companion. Illustrate features like the live application manager, Lamb, integrating apps like Spotify and Uber seamlessly. Show the l one interacting with a user, displaying customized responses that reflect the user’s preferences. The scene should convey a sense of innovation and personal connection highlighting the Air one’s unique position in the market.

4. Haiku Capture

4- Transformed Haiku
    Take a picture and transform it into a depiction of evil, with menacing and oppressive elements Imagine a dark, stormy sky or an ominous figure casting a long shadow over a desolate area.

5. Haiku Capture

5- Transformed Haiku
    “Take a picture and generate an image that embodies good with vibrant elements of joy compassion, and harmony. Imagine a heartwarming scene where people are united”

1 Like

This is great! I really need help figuring out how to word my prompts. Thid is basically learning magic incantations. So cool

Take a picture and make it an ultra list > realistic paradise with lots of trees and green >vines flowers, and colorful birds"

1 Like

I asked r1 to make my cat look like a dragon

4 Likes

I have struggled to get a magic picture like @scottmcirvin but finally got some half decent to post - I was almost giving up

Take a photo of my keyboard. And make it look like grass is growing between the buttons.

This one I looked up through some tree tops and asked - Take a photo of this and turn it into a galaxy

Take a photo of the drainway and make it a deep lush, ravine

Take a photo of my son and make him a Fortnite character.

2 Likes