User Wiki Thread - little tricks you need to know

But having to tell it every time what units you want it to use kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion. It’s frustrating not having the most basic functions like this at launch.

1 Like

I updated this Wiki to transform it into a table so it can be read easier and other users can add items to the table easily. Just simply add more rows with new information.

3 Likes

Hi rabbit-team,
Hi community,

I have added the following trick, which I have found in some tests with my rabbit r1.

It could be improve the community-request for more languages:

Examples from my rabbit-hole:

Summary about ‘smartphones’ (Language: France):
r1_summary_language_02

Summary about ‘computers’ (Language: German):
r1_summary_language_03

6 Likes

Flights
I asked Perplexity on my smarthphone for the following and got the answer but I could not get the same with r1. Well , the first time I ask It gave me the flights but modifiying the prompt to get a better information as the one suggested by Perplexity It gets angry and say the she cannot give the flights and sent me to the companys sites . What can I do?
Perplexity information

Create a table of flights from Santiago to Barcelona on July 29th. Include columns for Airline, Flight Number, Departure Time, Arrival Time, and Cost. Sort the flights by departure time

Here’s a table of flights from Santiago to Barcelona on July 29th, sorted by departure time:

Airline Flight Number Departure Time Arrival Time Cost
Vueling VY1671 06:30 08:10 €47.99
Ryanair FR5443 11:05 12:45 €30.00
Iberia IB3878 15:40 17:20 €55.00
Vueling VY1673 21:15 22:55 €51.99

This table shows the available flights from Santiago de Compostela (SCQ) to Barcelona (BCN) on July 29th, 2024. Vueling offers two flights that day, with the earliest departure at 06:30 and the latest at 21:15[3]. Ryanair provides a midday option at 11:05, which is also the cheapest at €30.00[5]. Iberia has an afternoon flight departing at 15:40[5]. Prices range from €30.00 to €55.00, with flight durations of approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes
Note. Maybe better say Santiago de Compostela to diferenciate from Santiago de Chile
Could you ask the same prompt to r1 and see what the answer is?
because I am perplexed by Perplexity’s responses on the smartphone and the r1

1 Like

I’ve added a Note column to add useful info that can expand the use case or give more depth.

3 Likes

Thank you @IronWinn for updating the Wiki! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Try this, “Beta Rabbit, read to me the entire text of the Declaration of Independence.” It does this with public documents.

2 Likes

Just added a couple of useful tricks to the wiki for weekend entertainment and local shopping.

6 Likes

Thanks flash! We love this wiki :slight_smile: I hope people keep adding to it.