Think differently, do it better than the others

A lot of what the others are doing is good, without question, but that doesn’t mean that it couldn’t be done even better. :wink:

This topic could be a collector for innovative ideas, if you want that?

Simple example of a post (as a question to the developers of r1 or Rabbit):

• What do you think of the idea that access to GPS should be isolated from the current connection in RabbitOS (4G or WiFi)?

• Would something like that be of interest to you?

Background: If you are connected to WiFi via a hotspot (smartphone) and ask r1 about the weather or location, then r1’s answer is about 100% very inaccurate or even just wrong.

I therefore think it would be a good improvement if you could somehow make the GPS function in RabbitOS independent of the current network, so that r1 would then always be able to have an exact location.

Even if this might not be possible from a hardware perspective, there are certainly tricks that could make it happen anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

Next idea:

• What do you think about implementing a task list with currently running tasks in the RabbitOS settings, for example?
  • Where you could then switch to Spotify, SunoAI, Recorder and other processes or tasks that may not have been completed yet, for example, to bring them to the foreground or to end them completely?
  • Perhaps this list, if it is wanted at all, should not necessarily be buried in the settings, but perhaps it could even be possible to scroll through the services and running processes connected in the Rabbit Hole directly on the start page using the scroll wheel?

Background: This would make usability even easier, provide more clarity and could even save resources.

Hey, would it actually be possible for r1 to be so intelligent that if it has multiple WiFi networks and its 4G available, it could always use the strongest network on its own?

If that were possible, would you perhaps consider something like that @simon

I now have the impression that most of my points have been resolved and are a thing of the past, is that possible or am I just mistaken? @simon