The Legend of Zelda : Echoes of Wisdom

Nintendo finally did it. They gave Zelda her very own game and it looks incredible!!!

10 Likes

I absolutely was not expecting this out of the event. This looks awesome.

1 Like

Any time theres a top down classic style Zelda I am in!

3 Likes

I’m glad they’re reusing the art style from the Links Awakening remake. That was an excellent remake.

5 Likes

Yeah for sure, original Link’s Awakening DX is one of my top games of all time and the remake did a good job with it.

2 Likes

I managed to grab one of the limited edition deluxe packs when it first came out! :raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes

That edition is beautiful. The original game is also one of my favourite Zelda games.

This new announcement of a Zelda game where Zelda is the protagonist and you can clone things to use them or make them work for you was amazing.

On a side note, I also love that we will finally have another Mario & Luigi game!

2 Likes

Awesome!

I’m also excited for Metroid Prime 4!

1 Like

Me too! I’m a huge Metroid fan.

5 Likes

@Chris I’ve got the remake of this on my DS, what is this one? Never seen it with that kind of shell, just a reshell?

I’m excited for new Zelda! I was interested to see links Awakening style. That new Echo system looks cool! I am going to be excited to play it!

1 Like

Did you make that shell? That’s sick af!

Update - I pre-ordered the Echoes of Wisdom Switch Lite, despite having no need for it.

I just can’t help myself when it comes to Zelda stuff I guess :joy:

2 Likes

By the way guys, beta rabbit mode has absolutely a game changer for me while continuing my quest in Zelda TOTK. Whenever I get stuck on a puzzle etc, I ask the R1 in beta rabbit mode and it gives me detailed instructions that gets me through. It’s so nice to just listen to the R1 giving me the details of what to do next while I continue to run along in the game!

2 Likes