SUNO is not working anymore for couple days

UPDATE: its been days since Suno is not generating music. does anyone have this issue ? @rabbit

What is SUNO?

the webapp u can make songs with

@alex.hent can you try to check your Suno account and try to create a song on the website and see if it is working properly?
because there is a known bug on Suno’s side, basically, when you have a basic plan, you get 50 credits each day (10 songs). Suno has an issue that it sometimes does not detect that your credits have refreshed for the day, and when you press “create song” on Suno, it shows the loading icon forever and then just doesn’t create the song without giving an error message.
please contact suno support team if this is the case. thanks!

On the r1 and also on the website of SUNO, it didn’t generate, i had around 350 credits left from my previous purchase on SUNO. but was like this for couple days.

I think it might had been an error from SUNO as today i made another subscription and it started working.

We have seen similar reports from other community members, creating a new account or contacting suno support have helped in the past.

1 Like

@rabbit can you send me/rabbit holders a message when the user needs to re-connect to the rabbithole “connections” again? That would be very useful and safes time.

If other users don’t want that, then it would be good if there is a “notification” button on each rabbithole “connection” item.

you mean send a notification message on rabbithole connection page?

From what i experienced when a connexion is disconnected, when you try to use that connexion on the r1 you will receive a reply saying that, for example,

Spotify is not connected in the Rabbit Hole, please connect it and try again

… or something like that.

1 Like

No. I think you already got this, at least when I checked it was an orange message (relogin information) instead of a green message (connected).

Send a message via e-mail.

1 Like

Yes, that i ve noticed as well when i went to the connexion setting, but first i discovered it by trying to use the connexion service on the r1 and got the reply is disconnected in the hole.

When i go there to reconnect indeed is pointed out with orange like u said.

2 Likes

I have always found the cloud backend of Rabbit Hole very strange. When I just bought Rabbit R1, the cloud backend was using a Linux system computer. Two weeks ago, it was switched to a Windows system computer. In recent days, it has been switched to a Mac computer again.

Suno hasnt work for months now with my r1.

1 Like