Rabbit R1 SDK for Developers

Pretty much like in the topic. We want to expand your device with games, apps etc. Just give us a simple api SDK and we will rock this device.

11 Likes

I think that Rabbit’s economic model will be based on a sort of marketplace where developers will be able to offer apps, services, games, etc. so this will come
FingersCrossedJennyHagelGIF

100k units sold starts to become a market. We could start from something very simple, doesn’t need to be super-complicated API at first.

2 Likes

It would be great to have a chance to use a kind of a semantic router which can forward some or all the voice to my own self-hosted assistant.

2 Likes

I was looking for this thread. Not much news unfortunately.
+1 from me.

As a first step, I would be fine with some sort of REST/Webhook API. Would be great to be able to get called on a webhook when there is something new available in rabbithole, such as a new magic camera image that could be automatically posted somewhere.

2 Likes

On a slightly different angle - I’m a developer but with ADHD - i really struggle to put my thoughts into a proper to do list… I would love to be able to speak to my rabbit… then have it automatically update my to do list - but not just once, something I could keep coming back to!

If only there was an API :sweat_smile::sob:

1 Like

Honestly, then this device would become pointless for me… :confused:

With apps you would have the same thing as a smartphone, that would make r1 pointless, better not… please.