R1 Drinking Game!

Here’s a drinking game you can try at your next party:

• Every time someone forgets to say “beta rabbit” after ptt, everyone takes a shot!
  • Wait and see how many goofy doordash orders arrive,/ and wait to see who’s booked a fun exotic vacation to God-knows-where.

Just drawing some focus to the fact that if you (even for one conversation point) forget to say “beta rabbit” after ptt, your r1 will immediately revert to “stupid rabbit”, and you’ll be really frustrated.

No matter how unnatural it feels, you NEED to remember to start EVERY prompt with “beta rabbit” in order to get any kind of coherence with r1. BUT ALSO KEEP IN MIND, don’t expect ‘beta rabbit’ to improve your interactions with connected services. I know, I know, connected services are what makes this device capable of replacing your smartphone, but be patient with the rabbit team. They’re working tirelessly to figure this all out.

1 Like

I love being an r1 diplomat

I root for R1. I am a serious Teenage Engineering fanboy and a big fan of what AI can be, but today…

Today I simply push the ptt on my uniherz titan pocket and say “play some upbeat music by Erasure”, and android starts playing Chains Of Love on Pandora – very easy. Not so on R1. So, I use my Titan Pocket to queue music/background noise via Android because it’s easier today.

What can I, as a lay person / musician, do to help Rabbit. I don’t mean to antagonize anyone, or be a troll. I am a big fan of ‘what could be’ (a romantic maybe), and just want to contribute the best I can.

Thanks Rabbit Team – I only have respect for you and only wish the best for our R1!

Thanks,
Kai :smiley_cat:
!!!

1 Like