I gave my personal take on the two new phones announced today

Today, two brand-new mobile phones were released with a bang, namely the Apple iPhone 16 series and the Huawei Mate XT series. In my opinion, Apple’s innovation is rather mediocre. Its appearance is almost the same year after year. Except for updating materials, improving CPU performance and optimizing camera hardware, there is not much significant difference compared with the old model. If you want others to know that you have bought a new model, it seems that you can only rely on choosing a new color. It can really be said that “technology is based on changing the shell”. The Huawei Mate XT is a triple-fold mobile phone. Although Samsung has shown a similar mobile phone before, it has not been mass-produced. As the first mass-produced triple-fold mobile phone, the Huawei Mate XT is truly astonishing. Its bold innovation is indeed beyond imagination. However, the reliability of its screen still needs time to be verified. The price of the Apple iPhone 16 Pro Max is $1999, and the price of the Huawei Mate XT is $3399. These two devices are still in the testing stage for Ai functions. At this moment, I suddenly realize that for Rabbit R1, we really cannot put forward too many excessive suggestions. Compared with Apple and Huawei’s Ai, Rabbit is already quite good.

I think this is not the right forum to post this. Different kind of device.

2 Likes

We could talk about Apple Intelligence ofcourse.

2 Likes