How about a virtual pet?

I honestly used to love having a tamagatchi i wonder if there could be a fun little with simple graphics a virtual pet in the rabbit…maybe like a baby rabbit lol. Feed it carrots! It could live inside a little burrow and the scroll wheel could scroll up from above ground to underground. Underground should be a little room with like a bed and a table and a lantern. Keep up the good work guys me and my son love our rabbit r1s!

8 Likes

I could get an old Tamagotchi from ebay, I am hoping for something more from this product…
90S Nostalgia GIF

1 Like

A tamagochi mini game would be so cute and play into the gadget-retro vibe. Low priority stuff of course but, someday

1 Like

I agree this device could be used for much more important things BUT … i love the tamagotchi/Rabbit pet idea :rofl:

2 Likes

A Rabbittochi!

3 Likes

Already a virtual pet though : you have to feed him with prompts everyday, which turns into sh*t answers but you look at it and find it cute :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love these suggestions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol! hey check out my post about using the R1 to play a dungeon crawler text adventure

I’d call it RabBOT 1 or RB-B1

1 Like

I love this idea. I’m not sure if feeding carrots is my thing and would also be disappointed if I would find my R1 unresponsive one day because I left it unattended too long, but creating features that suggest a unique personality for the R1 would be cool.

1 Like

I’d love a virtual pet, but I’d like more of a three dimensional room for the rabbit as a gather my information where it would go to a cupboard for recipes when I ask for them or go to cabinet when I ask it to look up certain information when I’m working And when I say, is it lunchtime or remind me it’s lunchtime it would pop up with that reminder and it would set a small table and eat some carrots or knock at the door and it sees letters that are dropped off when it receives information before it tells us Instead of its ears just perked up or something. It sits up with the microphone and talks to us. That way a little more interaction is what I’m looking for.

1 Like