Experimenting with rabbit hole action notes

The ability to store specific information in rabbit hole notes made me wonder if this could be used for more than just memory recall. So I’ve been experimenting a bit to see if they can be used for (localization) profiles, personality settings or pre-defined action lists.

For example:
“Create a note called “Marvin personality”, and add “Act as if you were Marvin from the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”.
Then: “look up a note called Marvin personality and apply that personality”
Rabbit response:

I have found the note titled “Marvin Personality” in your journal. I will now apply the personality described in that note, acting as if I am Marvin from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

Or “Create a note called “preferences” and add “use Dutch localization settings and set amazon.nl as the preferred shop”. Then: “look up the note called preferences in the journal and apply these preferences”.

Or “Create a note called “action list” and add “look up the local weather forecast and check for activities nearby that fit this weather”. Then: “look up action list in the journal and do these actions”.

I have had a bit of success but often the R1 says things such as “looking up the local weather and checking actions” and then it stops. It never actually does it.

Has anyone else been experimenting with “action notes” like this? Any tips on how to engineer the prompts for maximum effect?

4 Likes