🎵 AI-Powered Melodies: Showcast Your Musical Creations!

Hey Rabbit Community! :rabbit::notes:

I’m so excited of sharing something I’ve been working on that’s very close to my heart—my new LP, ‘Bad Rabbits’!

Inspired by our favorite little fur friends.
What makes this project special is that I’ve combined my own creativity with some AI magic, using the Rabbit R1 to bring these tunes to life.

Listen to ‘Bad Rabbits’:

Your Turn to Shine! :star2:

Sure there are some talented folks here, I’m eager to hear what kind of music y’all can create with the Rabbit R1!
Whether it’s a full album, a single track, or just a funny test, I’d love for you to share it here with us!

How to Share Your Music:

1. Create Your Piece: Use the Rabbit R1 to generate or enhance your musical pieces.
  2. Post in This Thread: Share your track, a brief description of your process, and any lyrics or notes you’d like to include.
  3. Collaboration & Feedback: Feel free to give constructive feedback on others’ works and collaborate to make even greater music.

Let’s turn this thread into a vibrant showcase of what we can achieve with a bit of creativity and the power of AI. I can’t wait to hear your masterpieces!

Let’s Get Creative!

There’s something really special about making music, and now with the help of AI, we can push our creativity even further. So… grab your Rabbit R1, let your imagination run wild, and share your tunes with us.

Happy creating! :musical_keyboard::rabbit2:

1 Like

Consistently fails to stay connecting to CONNECTIONS. R1 always tells me it can’t complete it’s request because it’s disconnected from spotify, applemusic or suno…But all my connections are checked out in rabbit hole. A major issue with Rabbit. Sad!!!

1 Like